Staff performance review training for employees
This course will teach you how to sail through performance review procedures in a positive, constructive way. A two-way communication is essential for your manager to accomplish their review goals and for you to get a clear way ahead.
In this module, you will learn how to:
- Look at things from your manager’s point of view
- Understand your company’s expectations from you for the near future
- Assess if you should make a request from your manager
- Take constructive criticism positively
- Come out of the meeting with a strategic plan of action
Make sure you get the most from your performance review.